How to Convert AVI to iPad on Mac?
Key Words: avi to ipad mac, convert avi to ipad on mac, .avi to ipad mac, convert .avi video to ipad on mac
It's known to all that AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is a popular video format. It comes with good video quality and relative small size. However, most of Mac or iPad users may have troubles with playing AVI videos on their iTunes, iPad or iPhone. To Play AVI Videos on iPad anytime and anywhere, you need to convert avi to iPad Mac supported formats.
To convert avi to iPad Mac, you have to get an easy-to-use avi to ipad converter. iPad video converter for Mac would be your best choice. It's especially designed for Mac and iPad users to convert various videos / hd video, including AVI to iPad, M2TS to iPad Mac, FLV to iPad, 3GP to iPad, MKV to iPad Mac, MPEG-2 to iPad and more to iPad supported MPEG-4 MP4 video / H.264 MP4 video, and even iPad HD video (720P).
Follow this step by step guide shows you how to convert .AVI to iPad on Mac.
Launch AVI to iPad Video Converter for Mac and Add Video Files
Click "Add Videos" button to import videos files from your HD. This converter supports various video formats, such as avi, mpg, mp4, mpeg, wmv, rm, mov, m4v, rmvb, asf, avchd to iPad for Mac, mts, m2ts, mkv, etc.
Select a video profile for your iPad
Choose a video profile, H.264 and MPEG-4 videos in mov / mp4 format are available. If you import a HD video, it's recommended to convert avi to iPad 720P HD video with better quality.
Convert Video to iPad supported video format.
Press "" button on the top to start converting .avi to iPad video. Ok, you have successfully finished converting avi to iPad on Mac.
Sync video to iPad
After conversion, you need to sync videos to iPad from Mac. Here is a guide that may help: How to Sync Videos to iPad on Mac
Tips: iPad Supported Video Formats
▪ H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audioin .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
▪ MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
▪ Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format(different from standard avi codec);
Related User Guide:
- 1. How to Put DVD on iPad with Mac
- 2. How to Convert FLV to iPad on Mac
- 3. How to Convert MPEG / MPG to iPad on Mac
- 4. How to Convert RMVB to iPad on Mac
Start Your Own Experience: